Michaela Boehm’s Podcast #3 is a jam packed Q&A session in which Michaela and Steve field a variety of in-depth questions:
- the role of gender and comments on the outdated masculine/feminine dogma
- natural preference vs being limited by gender roles
- how to create erotic tension
- how Steve and Michaela teach
- somatic education and the art of open enquiry
- the delusion of ‘pushing your edge’
- what does embodiment actually mean?
- how to move from the gross to the subtle
- yogic enquiry and ahimsa/non-violence
- Michaela’s early training
- homeostasis, equilibrium, and self-improvement
- the prevalence of state pumping over education in workshops
- true education and learning that sticks
- male sexual compromise and abuse
- how men are trained to fear women’s negative response to their independence
- the consequences of saying ‘no’ to a woman
- should i stay in contact with my ex’s
- can hurts in marriage ever be healed?
- how to create space for individuality as well as togetherness in a busy marriage
- should I give up my motorbike now that I’m a father?
- being the eternal caretaker
- how to learn to say no and stand up for yourself
For workshops, teacher training and audio courses: www.michaelaboehm.com